Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Petunia here....

As I type this I'm sitting on one of my foster Mom's beds using her computer. She said she wanted me to say a few words, soooo I figured I'd pop on to say Hi! As soon as I finish I've got to finish my nap though.
I'm doing fabulous! Settled in now to my new foster home, and having the time of my life. We go on multiple walks each day, I'm working on crate and house training, and what time we aren't doing that, I'm mosing around the house trying to keep up with everyone. I love it though! I have other doggy friends, and I met some 4 legged things that go baaaa. They are strange to say the least. I'm still trying to figure out if I should be friends, or if they look better for supper. So far things are going great though. I can't complain. I am glad to be back with my people though. I know I should never have ran away from home, but like most people, we all have a little adventure in us and I wanted to see what the real world had. It wasn't as good as being at home though, so I won't be pulling that stunt anymore. I know I worried a lot of people, and I hate that. I'm so used to not having many people care about me, that I didn't think about it before I ran away. I'm home now though and I'm soooo happy. Thank you everyone for your help, and for your love!!! My foster mom's have told me if it quits being cloudy/rainy we'll get some new pics of me hopefully. So just hang on tight, and we'll get some soon.
Thanks for checking in!! Now, I hate to jet but I've got to get in my nap before it's time to go walk again while dodging rain showers.
Hugs and kisses to everyone!!!
Petunia

No comments:

Post a Comment